Current students should use their Cardiff Met username (e.g. st12345678) and password to log into MetHub. No registration required.
Graduates can access their accounts by:
- Clicking 'Graduate'.
- Click on 'Reset your password'.
- Enter your username (e.g. st12345678) and the personal email address you have registered with the University.
- Click 'Send password reset email'.
- This will send a password reset token to the personal email address you have registered with the University.
- If you cannot remember which email address you have registered, please click 'Forgotten your details or don't have access to your email address?' and follow the instructions there.
- Follow the instructions in the password reset email.
Once you have reset your password you will be able to log into MetHub via the 'Graduate' button with your Cardiff Met username (e.g. St12345678) and new password.
If you have any problems logging into MetHub please email email@example.com.